We'll Help with Compliance Procedures
Hartigan provides businesses and municipalities with the documentation needed to comply with Federal and State regulation of wastewater management, wastewater handling, and underground infrastructure. Hartigan works closely with state agencies responsible for wastewater management and environmental quality. We are familiar with all the required reporting and compliance procedures of federal and state laws and environmental regulations. We report as mandated to Vermont’s Agency of Natural Resources.
Below are links to various State and Federal storm water sites for more information:
- Vermont Storm Water Management
- Maine Storm Water Program
- Massachusetts Water Policies
- New Hampshire Storm Water Rules
- New York Storm Water Rules
- EPA Storm Water Basics
- EPA Wastewater Management
- Construction Industry Compliance Assistance Center - Storm water Resource Locator
Days, nights, weekends, national holidays—we’re always here for you.
Our technicians can enhance service with all of the capabilities of our mobile app.
Our services range from liquid waste management to drain services and beyond.
Our technicians, operation, and equipment is locally sourced.
“And I'm recommending them like crazy to friends and family!” - Kali E.