CDL Driver Class B with Tanker Endorsement
For more information or to apply, please call toll-free at 800-696-0761 or contact us via email.
Customer Service Representative
This position is the primary point of contact for customers inquiring about our products and services. The CSR takes ownership of each interaction and has a thorough understanding of the features and benefits of all consumer products and services we offer. The CSR also keeps current on all pricing updates, procedural changes, promotional offers, and maintains the records of each customer contact.
The CSR handles a large volume of inbound calls on a daily basis related to our many service offerings including: septic pumping and repair, drain cleaning, grease removal, inspections, and many other options for our customers. Our Office hours are from 7AM until 5PM weekdays.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determines requirements by understanding customer needs.
- Completes inquiries by clarifying requests, researching, locating, and providing accurate information.
- Order management skills to understand and process large amounts of service requests.
- Resolves problems by researching and exploring solutions; seeking streamlined processes, and escalating problems.
- Is able to work in a metric / goal driven environment. CSR’s have both individual and group goals to work towards.
- Able to manage a heavy amount of calls in a timely manner.
- Some over time required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Email us any questionsCall: 800-696-0761
- Bi-lingual skills preferred (Spanish - English).
- Prior experience in sales.
- Must be friendly and very outgoing.
- Basic computer skills (Windows based programs, Microsoft Office and Outlook).
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Must be very willing to work in a high-volume Inbound environment.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills are required.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Ability to learn operating procedures quickly and be able to execute consistently to a defined standard.
- Great problem solving skills.
- Someone who will bring a positive attitude and fun spirit to our already great team.